Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hey!

I haven't posted anything in forever. I got back from Zoe's house a few days ago. It was so much fun. But I really miss Zoe and Tabeeb. I'm watching I Love Lucy. It's a good show.

I've been having to read 2 books for school next year. A Tale of Two Cities and Edith Hamilton's Mythology. They are really boring. I'd rather be reading what I want to read but I really want to be in Pre-AP English2. So I have to read those books.

My cello is going pretty good but it's really hard and hurts my hand. I think I have a lesson today. I loved playing Zoe's harp. It was so much fun. I wrote a song for the harp but it's really easy. I also wrote a song for the piano. I'm not sure how good it is. It's fun to play but it might be too repetitive.

I watched a weird movie last night. It was called Little Manhattan. It was about a boy who thought he was in love with this girl. The kid was just 10 or 11. It was kinda funny. And at the end of the movie it played a song that Zoe sang for voice. After the movie I had that song stuck in my head.

Well that's all I have to say. Bye

4 comments:

Zoe said...

What song??? Now I am so curious!

You miss Tabeeb too? lol! Hmm... wonder if he shares the feeling...

Zuzu said...

don't remind me about practicing instruments!! :P I haven't practiced barely at all since school got out!

Sarah said...

Really? I watched Little Manhatten Saturday night. I ♥ed it! That "dude" is JOSH HUTCHERSON!!! That's why I watched it. :D

Ditto @ Zuzu!!

Zoe said...

Figures, Sarah!