Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Badinerie, Swimming, and More


I finally learned how to play the song Badinerie on the saxophone. It sounds so cool. It's really hard. I can't play the whole song yet but I can play the 1st page which is really good. I was really excited. I'm finally ready to start the next page. My saxophone is going really well and we are going shopping for a new instrument for me to play. But it's a surprise. I'll tell you when I get it. If I remember. I'll try too. School is out and I have swam everyday since. Friday I swam at a friends house, Saturday I swam 4 times, I swam Sunday night, yesterday, and this morning. It was great. But my ears had water in them. Thursday I'm having a party. But it's suppose to be blowing dirt. Which isn't good for a swimming party. And we can't watch movies because most of the TVs are still out. Well I don't know what the plan is. But it will be fun.

4 comments:

Zuzu said...

I hate it when I get water in my ear!

Sarah said...

Wow!! LOTS of swimming!! I've only been swimming like 4 times this year!!!!!! AHHH I gotta swim more!!!!

Sarah said...

No, five or six actually...

Sarah said...

No, five or six actually...