Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hey Again!

Hey! I'm better. Back to my own self. Well nothing much has happend. Mostly school. It is pretty boring. Solo and Ensomble is Saturday. I am so nervous. I really want to make it to state but I kinda doubt my ensombles will. We have hard songs. They aren't going too well. As long as I make a 1 in one of my ensombles I will be ok.

I first said I would do the sax quartet because my mom talked to someone and found out that they needed another person. Most of the other saxophones aren't that good. It is pretty sad but... The song is Pollywog's Lake Talk. It sounds weird and is really hard. We still have problems with it. I like most of the people in it. One just gets on my nerves. We try to practice. I hated the sound of the song at first. Now it is ok but I still don't like it. That one isn't my favorite one.

This one is. (except) It is the Woodwind Ensomble. I have the 1st alto saxophone part and it is pretty easy. I really like the sound of the song. We are doing the Milatary Symphony. I really like how it changes from loud to soft and different styles (I guess) I like it. I have a friends in it. It also have percussion. The only problem is that I have a solo. I am always so nervous when I play it. It isn't that hard but I just get really nervous. It isn't too long or hard. But I still don't like it. I like whenever it is over.

Well I don't really have anything else to say. This is pretty short.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That's really cool that you can play the saxophone!

DragonRider said...

I am 4th chair sax because I just started at this school. I did NOT do solo and ensemble but we have district band competition on the 29th. I had to give up a full writer's conference scholarship I'd won for the same time!!!!