Saturday, February 16, 2008

Kinda Sick (bleh)

I am still kinda sick but yesterday and part of the day before was horrible.

I had just finished watching Aristocats and then I went up stairs. I got really hyper and started jumping up and down. But then I got a really bad headache and I could only roll on the floor in pain. It was horrible. But then all the rolling made me sick to my stomach. I got on to the couch and lied down. I was miserable. My parents got home and my mom made me take a vitamin drink thing. It only made it worse. (though my mom says it couldn't) I went to bed early but I was probably the last one to sleep. I have had insomnia problems in the past so I tried all my old tricks. I even tried to sleep on the floor. Nothing worked. After an hour I tried to go see my parents to tell them that I couldn't sleep but they were already in bed. What was really bad was when I tried to get on the bed again my head started throbing. It was fine when I was lying down, but sitting up or standing up was horrible. (standing up was even worse) I still was trying to get to sleep after hours and then I got a really weird feeling. My mouth was really dry and I needed something to drink. Luckily I keep a few water bottles in my room incase I get thirsty. But I finished them and was still dying of thirst. I didn't want to have to get up and go fill up my water bottles but I was so thirsty. So I stood up and my head started to throb. It hurt so bad I fell down. I couldn't walk to the sink so I had to practicly crawl over the to sink and back. But when I got back I tried to take a drink but the water was kinda cold so when I drank it my head started to throb. And I also couldn't drink it lying down. So I couldn't. I finally went to sleep.

My mom came in and woke me up that morning. I felt ok but I was lying down and maybe a little scared to get up. But I did and I had to go to school because I didn't want to get behind. I got up and throbing head and falling down stuff. (you know) But I had to go. I went and lied down on the couch. I didn't want to eat but I knew I would be even more miserable if I didn't. So I had a banana, a tiny bit of smoothie, and another vitamin drink (I nearly couldn't get the whole thing down.) Well I am a bit stuborn and onry so I needed to tough a day out in school. Beside the next day would be Saturday.

I went to my first class Biology and I had no chance to rest. I went to finish a lab and then we had a really hard paper. I wanted to ask the teacher how to do it but I if I talk to people when I am feeling bad I usually start crying. (I don't know why but that is why I yell at people when I am sad) (so for future refence if I am about to cry or sad LEAVE ME ALONE) But I couldn't do the paper so I had to ask. I started getting a little teary eyed and my teacher asked if I was feeling ok. (Obviously not) So I said I was sick. And she said to go with her. I told her that I couldn't leave school. (My mom was a sub for my BCIS teacher and I didn't want to miss anything) Then she said that we could go get some tylenol for me. (I hate medicine) So I said that I didn't like that stuff. Then she said we could go to the nurses office and I could go lie down. (I had no idea we had a nurse or if we did, where he office was) I said no. (I regret that a little bit) I went to next period, math and had to take a test. It wasn't too hard but still. Luckily in English we just watched a movie. In band I had to get my saxophone out to practice for my ensombles. I didn't feel like practicing so I gave up and put my sax up. I went and found on of my friends (by her boyfriend) and I went and said hi and lied down. People were probably staring at me. The floor was really uncomfortable to I stood up. But I felt horrible. I rested my head on the back of a chair. Some one asked what was wrong, but I didn't tell him. (it is weird, I go to a really small school so pretty much everyone knows everyone, at least in band, so people will know me who I never talk to or accociate (however it is spelt) with.) He was one of the people who I never talk to and when I do talk it is short responses to their questions. But anyway. I was pretty miserable. Luckily as the day went on I got better. I was back to my old self later that day. But my mom made me get a makeover. (I hate makeup) I brought one of my friends with me and we talked for a while. Ok not really we IMed eachother and we were sitting in the same room. But then we started the torture. Ok it wasn't that bad but it I didn't want to do it. After that we talked for a little bit long and then she stole my phone (maybe I let her use it) And I took it back after I saw what she said. (none of your buisness) Well it resulted in a very short conversation and explaining that I didn't say that and answering a question that was sparked by Amanda's comment. (she said it like it was comming from me)

Well after that I watched a movie called Joshua that nearly made me cry. It was about if Jesus came back to earth would we reconize Him. I though something was going to happen that would make my cry but it didn't. So I went to bed. I have a slightly sore throut now but that happens a lot.

There is only about one or two times where I have been sicker than that. (That I remember) Once right before I was going to start 7th grade I got really sick. (I think I missed a concert or a lock out or something) But I couldn't stand up or sit up without getting dizzy. I also couldn't eat and slept all the time. (completly not like me) (especially the eating) Well I went to the doctor (it was horrible having to sit up in the waiting room) and got some medicine and then I decided I should go to school since it was the first day and all. I wasn't feeling too well all day and finally 6th period I started shaking and I went to the nurse and turns out I had a fevor. I got sent home on the first day of school. I slept, they had to practially force food down my throut. (not really) I didn't even go to school the next day. I went to a different doctor and turns out I had been given the wrong medicine or something like that. It was horrible. I got better.

Then I got kinda sick like that again but not quite as bad. I was working in the office. (I was an office aide in 7th grade which was really unusual. Well the secretary noticed something was wrong. The next period I was sent to the nurses office and I ended up sitting in the office for another half hour or more waiting for my mom to get there. It was pretty bad. I never want to be that sick ever again. (I could live) I think both times I lost a lot of weight but especially the 1st time.

Well I am better now.

Addie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you get migraines???

Zoe said...

I am glad you're better.
Sounds like you got something like what was going around over here. Just about everyone at our church got it.

Calsie Rael said...

Not really migraines but really, really, bad headaches. Sometimes it will just be a sharp pain.

Damation said...

MAN! That sounds SOOOOOOO miserable! POOR YOU! I hope you never have another day like those!

Calsie Rael said...

Me too.