Monday, April 14, 2008

My Eyelid and Band

Saturday my eye started hurting and I didn't know why. I ignored it thinking it would go away in the morning. Well I woke up yesterday morning and it still hurts and really badly. Also turns out it wasn't my eye but my eyelid. (It doesn't really matter) But it hurt. I told my parents and they said it was swelling. (I didn't know because I couldn't see it with my glasses and it hurt so I couldn't put my contacts in) (I'm pretty blind) But so we got the brilliant idea to take benadryl to keep the swelling down. It worked. I was pain free. But I took that in the morning and I was pretty useless the rest of the day. All during church I was wanting to go to sleep. I think I was zoning out. I wanted to go home but we had to eat. When I got home I crashed. I never sleep during the day but I slept for an amazing 2 hours. But my sister had brought a friend over and they can't be quiet. So they woke me up. I was not very happy. I could have slept and I wanted to so bad. But I figured if I slept to much I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. I got up went to the living room and watch You've Got Mail. It was weird and had a lot of language. Well the gist of it is that these 2 people who hate each other have a relationship over the Internet and they pretty much fall in love there. It was weird. Then I think I finished Radio because I started it Saturday but was really tired.

Tonight we had a band concert. Thursday we had contest and were amazing. We got strait ones (that's good) in concert and sightreading so we got a sweepstakes. It was great. But tonight we had a band concert. My grandparents got to come! The problem was that I made state for solo and ensemble so I had to stand up. I hated that. At least they didn't call my name. That would have been worse. (I'm slightly shy) But after the concert I listened to the 8th graders and they were pretty good. I enjoyed it. I kinda glad we are done with our concert music but there is 1 song I'll miss. The other ones I'm glad to put away. So now I think we are going to start solo and ensemble again and music for our concert in May. We have having an outside concert. Apparently it is really cool.

There....I pretty much posted because I have nothing else to do that I really want to do. I should go read my book actually.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow that sounds kinda painful! I always passout when I have benadryl too, I think most people do though.

I love You've Got Mail, it is a little weird I guess, but it is really cute. =)

Zuzu said...

A couple nights ago I slept with my contacts in! When I woke up on Sunday morning, my eyes felt so weird. They turned all pinkish and I couldn't wear my contacts to church. :(

I liked You've Got Mail! It was a little bit lame and unrealistic at parts, but I thought it was interesting. :)

Brooke said...

I added a link to your blog, on my blog. I thought you wouldn't mind, but if you do, I can take it off. =)

Isands are forever said...

My eye does that to isn't painful!

Zoe said...

I am sorry, Addie. :(

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.