Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sorry it's been so long.

I haven't posted in forever. I've been busy or haven't felt like it. But I figure I should. But I don't really have anything to talk about.

I'm ready for school to be out. Everyday is so hard. And now I have drivers ed after school Monday-Wednesday from 4-6. Ahhhhhhhhh. We can just say that I don't enjoy it. It's is boring. It last too long. And i can't go home between when school gets out and drivers ed because my mom started working at the school. So after school gets out I go to the band hall until i get kicked out.

Excited about marching band

I'm so excited about marching band. Some people hate it but I love marching. I don't know why. But I do. We are working on marching music and I'm so excited. It is kinda hard though. We are doing John Williams songs. So we have Star Wars, Jurassic Park (I love the music), Indiana Jones. They are hard songs but they're so much fun to play. Next year we're going to have over 100 people in band. Ahhhhhhh. But it will be great fun. I love band! If you don't...well get over it. We are practicing for state now during band. I don't think it is that fun. When we practice...well that doesn't happen that often. Sometimes we practice. Other times we talk. OK well they talk. I just sit there bored. (I don't really talk during school)

Well I don't have anything else to say. Bye

P.S. I might watch Jurassic Park later today.

2 comments:

Zuzu said...

I am going to be in band when I get to 9th grade. I am really scared. What is it like? Do they make you practice a certain amount of time per day? Is it alot of work? Well, enough questions... Hope you have a great day!

Calsie Rael said...

I love band! It's my favorite class. Sometimes it is hard but it's fun for me. I love playing music, especially fun music. On if you have to practice a cert amount time daily, well it depends on the band director. Some would love for their students practice but don't do anything about it. At first we had to have our parents sign something saying that we practiced a certain amount of time. Sometimes it is a lot of work but it's fun work. Thanks for commenting and I'm glad that your joining band.