Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sad times.

Choir Is Over
As I have said we had our choir stuff going on since about January. The Friday before Easter we preformed it. We realized how we spent a couple months of hard work for just a few minutes. Kinda sad if you think about it. But it was worth it. Last Sunday we preformed it at the beginning of church and people really like it. Early this morning we recorded it. I loved all our songs and I'm so sad that we are done. My parents aren't. Currently in the youth group at my church we have a lot of seniors. And they are some of the best in the choir. All the other 2nd Soprano (that is what i sing) are seniors i think. I don't know how many are going to sing that next year. (That's horrible)

Kicked Out
Also today my youth minister wore a pink shirt. I called him a pansy. It was funny. But then he said that I got kicked out of the youth group. I figure he has no authority over that. My dad said that he can't kick me out for telling the truth. I agree. It was funny though.

Adventures in Odyssey
I love Adventures in Odyssey (yes I know I'm in High School but I don't care.) Well on the Adventures in Odyssey podcast every once in a while they give out free episodes. I make sure to get them. Well I got one and I recognized the name but just couldn't remember what it was about
It was called East Winds Raining or something like that. It was about Pearl Harbor. It was so sad. But good. I was tearing up. I have heard it several times before.

6 comments:

Zoe said...

Interesting...

Misha said...

wow did he really kick you out? yeah, I agree with you and your dad.

Calsie Rael said...

Well... He has no authority to do so and even if he did I'm still going to go.

Misha said...

Yeah, good for you
That's so funny that you called him a pansy :)

Zuzu said...

Lol! Good for you Addie! I think it is so silly when guys wear pink. :)

Zoe said...

Yea really.