Saturday, April 12, 2008

Zoe tagged me or whatever.

I was tagged. This is going to be hard.

A-amazing (i feel really conceited)
D-discoglosidae (it sounds cool)
D-disheveled (i don't know)
I-Intelligent (That what they say)
E-Excellent

Well I think this is the part where I tag some people. But I don't know who to tag. So I tag everyone who visits the sight. How nice is that? Now no one has to feel left out! Aren't I amazing?

Well here is my confession.....I am not discoglosidae and I am very glad of that. Discoglosidae is a family of frogs. It just sounded cool and I saw it in my dictionary.


Now I am going to get a Swedish word for every letter.

A-Amerikansk
D-dotterdotter
D-dekikat
I-iakttagare
E-elev

Now let's do......
Italian

A-abile
D-disinvolto
D-dolcezza
I-intelligente
E-esclamazione

Now...How about French... Well I would but I'm getting too tired. and I don't feel like it.

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Amazing...
Intelligent!!! What?
lol! Jk!

Zuzu said...

lol! I was also looking for cool sounding words in the dictionary. There weren't that many Z words though.

Misha said...

Wow, Swedish and Italian! Nice :)