Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hey!

I love weekends but the only problem is that they end and then you have to go back to school on Monday. But anyway.

My family loves movies. Last night I watched Nancy Drew and Though None Go With Me, this morning I watched Persuasion, and tonight I might watch Mansfield Park.

Here are some favorites....

Movie
My favorite movie of all time might be Though None Go With Me. It is so good but it is so sad. But it has a really good message. I would recommend it but it is so sad. I cry very easily so whenever I watch it I am practically crying through our the entire movie. (especially towards the end) I was bawling my eyes out last night, my pillow was soaked, but I love that movie so much. It makes me sad and happy at the same time. The problem is that I don't really like crying (obviously) so sometimes I will really want to watch it but I don't want to cry. But you should watch it. It is a really good movie.

Books
I also love reading. I am not sure if I have a favorite book but there is one that I would love to read again. It is called the Crown and the Crucible. I was in the library one day last year and needed a book and I saw it and saw that they were Christian books and wanted to read the series. The first one is the best and the 2nd and 3rd are pretty good but then after that I lost interest. The series got me interested in Russian history and stuff. It is Christian but... I'm not sure how to explain it but it isn't right out there. But they were really good books and I would love to read them again, I just can't find them anywhere.

Music
I don't know if I have a favorite band. But right now I really like Addison Road. They have a song on Air 1 called All that Matters and that is my new theme song. I listen to A-Road all the time and never get tired of it. Zoe thinks they're OK. I love them. I love All that Matters, Always Love, Run, and What Do I Know of Holy. They are all so good. I love every song on the new CD. (I haven't heard many more of there stuff) I hope more A-Road songs get put on the radio. I first saw them (I think I have explained this before) at Planet Wisdom. They lead worship. I absolutely loved Planet Wisdom and wished I could of gone back but my youth group went to Planet Wisdom last year because the weather was too bad to go to Winterfest (the one we usually go too) I got a lot more out of Planet Wisdom. Anyway (I'm sorry but I'm ADD) When I got home I subscribed to the podcast and just started liking Addison Road. I got there new CD the day after it came out (I used some of my sisters money but she didn't care) I loved the new CD. I've explained that.

Random Thoughts.....

Feet
Some people really can't stand feet. They kinda are disgusting. I don't have anything else to say. What is your opinion on feet?

...
Why do people put... to like finish the sentence or like I did earlier. Who started that?

Food
I love food. Too much. I love calzones (from a local restaurant One Guy), enchiladas (Tex-Mex is pretty much amazing. My mom makes really good enchiladas but they discontinued the powder to make the sauce so my mom bought all they had.) I've been to Disney World a few times. They have a lot of food. Good food. There is a French Bakery in the France section of EPCOT where we have to go every time. They have the best french bread and amazing chocolate cake. They also have other good foods. One of the best restaurants is Cheesecake Factory. The food is pretty good but the best part is dessert (if you can eat it) They give you a huge amount of food and then the cake and cheese cake is so good but so big. Whenever we go, me and my sister get our food and then we split a piece of Linda's Fudge Cake. It is pretty much amazing beside the fact that I ate myself sick. If there was one or two foods I could live off of they are good enchiladas and calzones from One Guy (I'm very picky). I would probably get sick of it eventually. I'm really hungry right now. That is why I started talking about food. Well it is past lunch time and I'm hungry so I'm going to go eat.

2 comments:

Misha said...

I <3 food!!! I had about 6 sugar cookies last night... OH lol I did that ... thing! I wonder who did start that...

Zoe said...

I don't know, but I do it all the time! lol!