Friday, May 2, 2008

I can't dance especially when I'm sick.

OK. I can't dance. I have no rhythm or whatever, just didn't inherit any dancing ability. I'm normally OK with that as long as I don't have to dance. But today I had to dance at a fiesta thing. It was a grade for school so I had to. Some people knew what they were doing. I was practically walking in circles. I tried at least. Well other than not being able to dance, I've been really sick since Wednesday. (like not eating, can't do anything for myself, lying in bed being bored, dizzy, having to take medicine [scary music], and feeling miserable sick)

Monday my throat hurt.
Tuesday I had a small think that is kinda like a panic attack.
Wednesday I woke up not feeling well and went home from school sick.
Thursday I woke up feeling OK, went to school for the afternoon and felt horrible.
Friday (today) I woke up feeling OK went to school, made it with only a few dizzy spells.

So not the best week ever. But life goes on. (Sometimes)

We were suppose to be dancing but I was dizzy. So I was sitting down. Then our teacher tells us that if we're sitting down we have to stand up and dance. (We had to put up the chairs to) (sad) I didn't really enjoy it. I was really wanting to leave but I knew I couldn't leave school. (well I could of)

So I don't really have anything else to say. Bye

1 comment:

Zuzu said...

Sorry your sick... That sounds miserable.

I am terrible at dancing! I feel silly when I dance, and I just can't really do it... lol