Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spring Storms and DRIVERS ED IS NEARLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (YAHOO)

There are some things I LOVE about SPRING! The new life, how winter is over, the green grass. The green grass is amazing. I hate seeing the ugly yellow, brown grass. And here we don't really get that much snow so winter is pretty bleh. There are wonderful things about spring like my birthday, the flowers, the blossems on trees. It use to be my favorite season. But one thing I've never likes were storms. Especially tornatos and lightning.

Thunder Storm
Actually I missed all the excitement. I slept through everything and no one knew how. But apparently there was a really big flash of light and a really loud sound. I'm not sure what happend but something about lightning struck something in out front yard. Well we have a TV or 2 left. I know we have one but it's the really old one. We bought a PS3 recently and we don't have it anymore. Only the laptops work so we don't have computers. The projector in the movie room broke. I don't know everything. Everyone was freaking out. But the only thing that is a problem for me is the computer. But it's working. I don't really watch TV (nothing good is ever on) I don't really use the phones. (most are gone) My alarm clock and stero are still working. I'm OK with it. Maybe the movies might be a little disapointing. My dad was suppost to go to Seattle but he canceled his trip. OK the hot water will be a slight problem. And we use to have instant hot water and that might be gone. But as I always say (and people get mad for some reason) "life goes on." I still have my piano, my computer, my house. I'm fine.

I take showers at night so I didn't have to worry about it this morning. We were going to go to my grandma's house to take showers but we got our hot water back. It started storming again. After I got home from Drivers Ed it looked like it was going to storm soon and we heard on the radio that there was going to be hail and lightning so we went to take bring in our solar lights. Before we were finished it started to rain and right before we had the last one the hail started. It was huge. My dog came in to the house and she never does that. Daisy was scared. (AWWWWWWWWW)

DRIVERS ED IS ALMOST OVER
Tomorrow is the last day of classroom Drivers Ed. I'm so excited! It's been really long and boring. Monday I am going to take the test and chances are I'll pass and get my permit. Well I need to get off the computer because I'm scared to charge it. It might get zapped! Bye


P.S. I went and changed this because at first I didn't think we had hot water. I tried to change it but I might not have so if I didn't change everything I'm sorry.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Lets see if you can make a 100! If you do you beat me! I am sure you'll do fine!