Friday, March 7, 2008

Hey!


I haven't posted in a while. Guess What? I went to a Newsboys concert. It was so good. There were 3 bands before them. Article One, NewWolrdSon, and Rush of Fools.
Article One was pretty good. I enjoyed it. I apparently witnessed the most amazing violin solo ever. OK it was amazing. The violinist was really good. He played the violin behind his back. It was cool. Kinda weird.
Sorry but I though NewWorldSun was very weird. It was kinda creepy. I thought of the Addam's Family because of one song I heard. It was OK just not my thing. The guy danced weird.
Then there was Rush of Fools and that was great.
Sorry but Newsboys was the best. I loved it. Newsboys is amazing anyway but I loved it in concert. There was a drum thing and people were they were rising and the whole drum set tilted over completly on its side and started spinning. And Peter Furler was on another smaller drum set that was just rising in the air really high. I would of been too scared. The sang the Breakfast song which was amazing. It might be my favorite song of theirs.
Well I don't have much else to say. Bye.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

That is cool. I would love to see Newsboys and Rush of Fools in concert!

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome!