Sunday, March 16, 2008

Random thoughts......

Zippers

How do zippers work? It seems really weird. I don't have much else to say. I was just wondering. I was zipping my purse (it completely unzips) (It's pretty much amazing) and I wondered how so zippers work. I asked my dad. I can kind get how they unzip but not zip. It's so confusing.

B-Day and Presents

My birthday is coming up so I'm getting birthday presents already. I got a Phantom of the Opera poster from London. The tube it was in said royal mail. It was apparently actually in Her Majesty's Theater. We framed it and matted it and it looks really good above my desk. I also got a cool lamp and these things that you put on the wall. I got a big purple treble clef a smaller bluish 16th notes and a light blue 8th notes. They are shiny and the notes are glittery. I also got a chair thing that folds out so you can lie down on it. It is kinda confusing to explain but it is very comfortable. I love it. Hehehe. I am going to have a b-day party soon. It's going to be pretty much amazing.

Radio/Music

I like the radio. I'm listening to David Crowder Band on the radio right now. It is pretty much amazing. I love David Crowder Band. I saw them in concert at Disney World once. It was pretty much amazing. I was really tired though because it was late at night and I had blisters on my feet because of the shoes I had walked in one day. It was pretty bad. But the concert was cool. I was thinking who all I've seen in concert. FFH, Big Daddy Weave, Kutless, Newsboys, Warren Barfield, Addison Road, Hawk Nelson, Toby Mac, Jeremy Camp, Sonicflood?, Rush of Fools, Barlow Girl, Casting Crowns, Steven Curtis Chapman, Chris Tomlin, Rebecca St. James (not too much though) Todd Agnew?, Zoe Girl (not really though), The Afters, Family Force 5, there are probably more. Well I know there are more. We saw the Afters sound check at Disney World once. Interesting. I remembered that because my mom brought it up when we heard something about a contest on Air 1 to have the Afters party at your house. It would be pretty much amazing. Now I'm listening to Kutless. And now Grey Holiday.

What's a Rock Opera?

There is this thing called !Hero the Rock Opera. It is like What if Jesus hadn't come before and he came now and was born in Bethlehem, Penn. So it takes place in New York. It is really cool. I watched it on Youtube yesterday and the Day before. (now Hawk Nelson Friend like That) It has famous people like Michael Tait, and Rebecca St. James, and Paul Wright, It is pretty cool. It's interesting. They have weird dancing. It is a musical and they are singing through most of it. It is about 2 hours long. It starts out with an overview of what has happened. There is a global government I guess called ICON. And that there are no churches and only 1 synagogue in Brooklyn. It says that their are a lot of gangs and stuff. Michael Tait plays !Hero who is Jesus and Rebecca St. James is Maggie who is Mary Magdalene. Paul Wright I think is one of the guys who works for ICON and is sent to investigate !HERO and ends up believing in Jesus (and falling in love with Maggie) The songs have been stuck in my head. I really like one that Maggie sings with !Hero pretty much. It is called Secrets of the Heart. It has some of his miracles like Turning Water into Wine (Audio Adrenaline Under Dog), Healing by the Pool, and Healing the Dead Girl. It also has the feeding of the five thousand where they shot break in cannon thing into the audience. And something similar to the Clearing of the Temple thing. I enjoyed it. It had some boring parts but it was good. Visit the website if you want to know more. I watched in on Youtube.

I like hyperlinks. One of my friends is making a quiz on PowerPoint at school and is using hyperlinks for you to click on to find out the answers. Some might not work.

(Jon McLaughlin Beautiful Disaster)

7 comments:

Zoe said...

I don't really understand zippers either, but I gave up thinking about it.
Actually, I remember one time I sat there for a while with a bag/purse or something in my hand trying to figure it out, but like I said I gave up! lol!

Calsie Rael said...

I've done that before too.

Zuzu said...

I get confused with zippers too. lol. I like playing with them, and I like how they sound.

Anonymous said...

Come by my blog and check out my new look.

Araken said...

Strivin's blog is AWESOME!

Calsie Rael said...

I have the zipper purse thing like zoe and i'll just be zipping and the strap making music. Haha.

Too much sugar!

Zoe said...

Actually that purse you got me has me confused on zippers for the rest of my life! lol!