Friday, March 14, 2008

Hey!

Hey! I haven't posted in like a week. But I don't really have anything to say. I might anyway.

Again I am watching the Aristocats while I'm writing a post. Anyway.... I put on video on my blog. It is towards the bottom. It is really good and the song on it is currently my favorite song ever. I bought it for my iPod. It's pretty much amazing. I think I say that a lot. I don't know. (I know I say that a lot)

We are officially out for Spring Break. Today was an early out. The last 3 periods we watched videos. We had to go to the cheerleading tryout thing 1st period. Horrible. We voted during 2nd but nothing else. In 3rd period we did a mind game. 4th was band so we did usual band stuff. We did nothing in 5th. I just pretty much looked up stuff on the internet and helped my friend with her quiz on powerpoint. During 6th period we started watching We Are Marshal. I was practically crying and depressed all through lunch. Then my friends made it all better. I love my friends. During 7th and 8th i just read even though there were movies going.

1 comment:

Zuzu said...

I love spring break, but it is almost over for us. :(