Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Room, Manatee Collection,

As many of you know, during Christmas time we redid my room. It use to be all horses and it was nice but then I got too old for it. So we decided to redo the entire room. We painted the walls and all. I think we are nearly finished with all the decorations (I thought we were finished in January but I was wrong) During Spring Break we went to IKEA and got these cool shelf-like things. They are blue and are shaped like V's. I really like it. I love being there and I stopped really using my lights. I will at night but during the day I open the windows. I love the natural light. I have some cork boards that my mom painted the outside. On one I have random stuff and on the other I have the note card things that we get at our youth devo. I also I have a music stand. I also have the shiny treble cliff and 8th notes. It is all pretty much purple, green and blue. (My favorite colors.)

I have a Manatee stuffed animal collection. I have 4. Moe is the biggest and is pretty big, then there is Manny, who I have had for the longest who isn't as big. She's about normal size for stuffed animals. Maggie is the one I got most recently. I got her on my birthday last week. She is about the same size and Manny, but softer. Mindy is my smallest one. Moe and Manny were both from Disney World. I named Moe after one of the manatees that was a the Living Seas. I use to have an obsession with manatees.

Sorry if this was boring. I was just bored.

2 comments:

Zuzu said...

I have also been redoing my room. I want to paint it a new color but I dont know what. It is light purple right now. Those shelfs sound really cool!

Calsie Rael said...

Yeah. They were like $4 each too. They're sturdy.